Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday is colour challenge day at The Outlawz.

Good morning friends,
The first Tuesday of October, and usual on Tuesdays it is the  Colour challenge at the Outlawz..

This week our inspirational photo and colour palette were chosen by Margaret and the twist for October Opulance is to add pearls.



 

Our sponsor for the month of October is Guylou's Inimitability
  with the winner receiving a $10 gift certificate.



I love the colours of this week's palette, but must confess I don't often use them, so took me a while to get something sorted in my mind, but this is what I came up with.

 
I used my new Marianne Design die to cut the shapes, and my old faithful for the leaves. I love this leaf die and use it so often The sentiment is from a Hero arts set..I think.( have had it so long, but lost the name tag) and pearls as required to finish off. Very plain and simple, but I need a few of these cards.
 
I invite you to have a look at the beautiful cards made by the DT members and then come and join us with your lovely creations. Look forward to seeing you there....
 
I am going to enter a few challenges
Lollipop Crafts...Something old, something new....New Marianne shaped die, old sentiment stamp.
Make it Monday...Anything goes
There she goes challenge...No Patterned paper
 
I hope you all have a good week. We are into real spring weather here and it is lovely. Take care, see you soon.
 
Love, Ursula
 



9 comments:

Hannelie said...

A lovely CAS creation Ursula!
HAve a great day
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely card Ursula.

greetings karin

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Ursula.

Liefs Riet.

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful. Everything works so well together. Great take on the colour challenge. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous colour combo Ursula, lovely CAS card.


Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’
Luv CHRISSYxx

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Such a very elegant card - love how you used the colours to come up with this great CAS creation :)

Moz said...

Lovely card CAS and love your new dies. I agree, that leaf flourish really is a great standby. Good luck with the challenges. Hugz

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is simply beautiful, Ursula.
Would you consider putting a "follow by e-mail" gadget on your blog. I don't want to miss a thing.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Stylish card Ursula and a lovely colour combo. Beautiful choice of dies.
Amelia x