Thursday, April 22, 2010

Something different


It has been a very busy week, so not had a chance to do any more challenges. I put a swap into the post today and another 2 to go next week. Will be able to show these when everyone has received their cards.Been out on the road all day today doing deliveriesand visiting clients, so I have been very busy, not doing as much card making as I would like. I did go to a workshop earlier in the week making cards with Lace templates. This was my first attempt and I did enjoy it, so you will see a few more of these from me.
The flowers were punched out and layered. For the rest not much to explain.
Yea almost weekend and a holiday in South Africa next Tuesday, so hopefully I can do a lot of card making. Not great weather forecast for the weekend, cooling down fast so good idea to spend at my crafting table.
Warm wishes and would love to hear from you.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Ursula, what a stunning card, I love all the layering. Super colour too. Hmmm... the weekend is almost here and it is much cooler in the evenings now in Cape Town...finally! Enjoy yours and hope you manage to get some more crafting done. I have the same plan for the weekend. hugs Sharon

Moz said...

Lovely card Ursula. Making these Lace cards can become addictive. Looking forward to seeing more of these creations.
Hugz

Rach said...

this is very striking..
I just wanted to pop over to thank you for entering my candy and to wish you luck.xx

Unknown said...

hi your creations are great I have been looking for lace templates and not sure where to get them could you help thank you regina wenke e mail regina.wenke@gmail.com