Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hooked on Alchohol (Inks)


I have enjoyed playing with my alchohol inks and made another card using them. I used yellow and green inks on glossy cardstock and then stamped an image over this with stazon. The image is from Crafty Individuals.

Then sponged shades of yellow inks onto acetate, and fastened this onto the glossy card with brads. Did the same with the sentiment and matted it all onto brown cardstock.
Finished it off with 3 black buttons.

Sorry about the big white spot, but this photo was the best. The reflection on the acetate caused problems and my photographic skills are not that good.

Have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Lia said...

beautiful card ursula I love the image
hugs Lia

RosesMarijke said...

Wat een mooi kaartje zeg!!

Enfys said...

This is really stylish Ursula, love it. Hope you are having a great weekend,
big hugs
En xx