Friday, August 20, 2010

Penny Black challenge


As I have just recently bought some Penny Black stamps from Shamela I needed to take part in this challenge which is "Feeling fruity". Couldn't think of something fruity, till I remembered some paper I had downloaded from Marieke Vermeulen designs some time ago. So this is what I put together.

DP from Marieke Vermeulen designs
Image stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured with distress inks and twinkling H20'.
Sentiment from WOJ and used a few apple brads from my stash.

Hope you all have a wonderful creative weekend.

5 comments:

Riet said...

Wat een mooie kaart Ursula.

Liefs Riet.xx

Sharon said...

I love your card Ursula. Absolutely beautiful. Love those little apples you've punched. hugs Sharon

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card ursual - love your fruity paper - looks fab with the PB tree :-) Thanks for joining in this week's PBSc
Pauline x

Lia said...

such a lovely card ursula, I love the fruity papers
hugs lia

Kath Stewart said...

sweet card ursula thanks for joining in the fruity fun this week at PBSC..hugs kath xxx