Thursday, September 30, 2010

I got candy


Hi everybody,
Blogging is going a little slowly. Still so much work to catch up on. It is the season coming up for craft markets, so lots of people wanting things and lots of glazing and also wedding season so lots of candles. etc. etc. Oh well never mind. At least I got to make a card today, but first things first.
When I left my family last week I was given lots of gifts, so I have candy to show.
This is what I was spoilt with. A set of 48 Copic ciao markers, and another set of skin tones. 4 Nellie Snellen Dawn stamps, Some Christmas "foamies", laser cut decorations, and then some fragrances for my soap making and a box of short pins for my candles, also some books and other freebies not in the photo. It felt like Christmas came early this year. Now I need to use all these things and also the new dies and folders that I bought.Hopefully this weekend will see some results. Watch this space.
See you all soon.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Enjoy all your candy, you lucky girl. This is wonderful. hugs Sharon x