Monday, December 13, 2010

Candles, candles and more candles.


Hi everyone,
No cards or paper project today, but just candles. I thought I would have some time this weekend to make a few cards, but had so many "emergency" candle orders that I didn't touch paper at all and doesn't seem that way for another day or two. This was an order for a wedding next week. I made the bride's 21st birthday candles and the candles for her engagement, so naturally I was asked to do the wedding ones as well. She was very happy when I showed her the photos, as she lives up in the North of the country and everything was organised, by phone, and emails. At least another happy bride. Now still busy with 20 small tins to be filled with wax. The tins have a pewter embossed strip around the outside and filled with scented wax, and these are for a 70th birthday. I might get a photo, but they will be collected tomorrow, so not too sure. Wishing you all a great week. Here in South Africa we have a holiday on Thursday, so that is something to look forward to.
Warm wishes

4 comments:

Lia said...

such a sweet candles, I love them all so beautifully made
hugs lia

Tertia said...

Love these candles. I am too busy for cards too. Roll on Thursday - maybe I can get something done then.

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaarsen Ursula.

Liefs Riet.

Petra said...

Wow Ursula, we will have to meet up one day so you can show me how you do this! it's so beautiful!
Are you enjoying the cooler weather we've been having this week?
Roll on Thursday! looking forward to thte day off :)