Sunday, December 5, 2010

Please welcome Sylvester



Happy Sunday everyone,
Hope it is a relaxing one, and you are all enjoying the day whatever the weather. A special hello and warm welcome to my new followers. I decided to make a card for a challenge, as I haven't done one in a while. Still trying to get the last of the candle orders done. (Why can people organise a wedding months in advance and order their unity sets a week before the wedding..... guess that's how it goes!!!!) Anyway my card today is for the Teddy Stamperschallenge... using a Christmas teddy.
Paper used: red cardstock, matted DP - making memories.. music note Noel. I then used the same red and cut with a Nellie Snellen MFD and also a white, that I put through the cuttlebug for some texture.
Image: Please meet Sylvester, my little orphan bear. I found him sitting on a pile of old craft things at a "white elephant stall". He looked so forlorn and sad, so I took him home with me. He is my only little Christmas bear, so he is now sitting on my card, coloured with watercolour pencils, His hat has a trimming of puff paint with a brushing of icy crystals. He seems quite happy sitting next to a Nellie Snellen cristmas tree with an embossed sentiment.
I also decorated the inside with a MFD cutout, some cuttlebug Christmas trees and snowflakes.
Do have a wonderful week and have some time to relax. Warm wishes till next time.

4 comments:

Riet said...

Schitterend gemaakt Ursula,leuk afdrukje,mooi ingekleurd.
Heel mooi papier.

Liefs Riet.

Jerri Jimenez said...

Awwwwww, he's way too cute!

Sharon said...

Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers Ursula. Your card is gorgeous. Good luck with the challenge. hugs Sharon

chilli pip said...

A great card Ursula , the inside is as good as the outside.
xx