Saturday, February 19, 2011

Heart Pocket


Hello friends, happy Saturday as I am sure you are all very pleased that it is weekend.
Today's card was made for my DIL birthday earlier this month. I got the idea from a CDAC free lesson and the template was also available. I just loved this idea and have used it again.
Papers used were, pink cardstock, matted with a Kaisercraft DP, The Heart shape was also cut from a Kaisercraft DP (Just loved this whole range of English Rose Collection). Folded the heart, and matted it onto a plain pink card. Made a tag from the same range and stamped the sentiment onto that.
Attached a ribbon and rose to the tag, also finished off the heart with a bow, pin and rose. 3 pearls at the top and I was done.
I was very happy with this card, and she loved it.
Have a wonderful weekend, and see you all soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is beautiful!

Sharon said...

A beautiful card Ursula, I am sure your DIL will love this one... so elegant! hugs Sharon p.s. I am so pleased it's weekend, so that I can get a little bit of crafting done.

chilli pip said...

Another elegant card Ursula.
Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday.
xxx

Petra said...

Beautiful card!