Friday, March 11, 2011

Quickie Baby card.


Hurrah!! it's Friday. Good morning all. It is a really beautiful day here today, but we are still having very hot days of 28 to 30deg C. The early mornings are just so lovely, with a hint of autumn in the air.
I needed to make a very quick baby card for one of my customers and decided on this one which I could also load onto the CAS group on PCP. It really took me less than half an hour, including printing a verse for the inside, and I was able to make the whole card using up bits from my stash.
I stamped the safety-pin and embossed with white, also the sentiment, added some ribbon a bow and a charm and it was done.
Have a wonderful weekend and see you soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Ursula, thank you so much for the lovely
comment on my blog ;-)))
You also show here wonderful creations. Love
your flip-book!!
Wish you a wonderful weekend!
LG
Marion

Sharon said...

I really like your quick, C&S card Ursula. Very pretty indeed. I have to make some C&S cards this weekend for a friend, so no girly stamps... that is usually a huge challenge for me, but you have to please all tastes. Have a super weekend, it's MUCH cooler in Cape Town, thank goodness. Thanks for all your visits, I so appreciate them. hugs Sharon x