Sunday, April 3, 2011

April has arrived


Good evening friends. I just realised it has been a long time since I last posted, but things have been very hectic here.
Today is another page from the calendar made by our group This is typical of this month with the leaves falling. Autumn here in our part of the world doesn't have the lovely colours on the trees that many of my northern hemisphere friends experience, but our days are lovely. Crisp mornings and still very warm days.

I am particularly pleased to show off this page, as it means our holiday has arrived. 4 April, yes tomorrow Monday sees us off to New Zealand for 6 weeks to visit our family, and have a lovely holiday and lots of rest. I won't be doing much crafting, but will try and post something from time to time. Might also pop in here or there and leave a comment. Until 20 May, hope you all have a wonderful time, take care and be well.

3 comments:

Petra said...

Ursula, safe travels and enjoy the holiday.

Riet said...

Heel mooi Ursula.

Liefs Riet.x

Monica said...

What a pretty page that is... love the natural sprig... and the colours of autumn are always so nice to look at...

Hope you are having a happy vacation.

Thanks for joining my blog... I am honoured. I will reciprocate for sure!

xxx Monica