Saturday, April 23, 2011

No card, just good wishes

Hello to all my blogging friends,
You may not know but this post is coming from New Zealand, not South Africa, We are here on holiday visiting our eldest son and his family. Having great family time and doing things with our grandadughters. I am not making any cards, so nothing to show right now, but might get some photos on next week.
I really am just popping in here to wish all my blogging friends a very Happy and Blessed Easter if you celelbrate it. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I have been thinking of everyone in the States, having heard of the horrible storms and tornados. Hope no one has been badly affected by them.
Warm wishes, till next time.

2 comments:

THERESA said...

Have a good time, my friend and lots of good wishes for you and family too .......:))))
lotsa luv

chilli pip said...

Hope you are having a great time with your family.
Happy Mothers Day x