Friday, May 27, 2011

Anything but cute


Happy Friday friends.
Winter has truly arrived to this part of South Africa. Freezing temperatures last night, with white lawns this morning. Frost not snow, but at least the sun is shining.
I am having a bit of a battle getting back into card making. This one is for PCP challenge this month,(Anything but cute) which I will just make. It required text or torn paper, so this is what I used.

Paper .. matted pink and brown cardstock.
Image.. text stamp from Great Impressions, stamped and then the edges of the paper torn.
Finished off with a flower I made out of some DP, with a flourish and pearls.
Haven't finished off the inside as I will have to decide who will receive it.
I would like to extend a warm welcome to my new blogging friends. It is lovely to see new faces.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

THERESA said...

Welcome back!!! That is so lovely, love the flower..............:))
lotsa luv

Scrap en Kaartenfun met Stampin-Up said...

Hallo Ursula,

Door zijn eenvoud is deze kaart erg mooi geworden. Leuk die tekst en super dat bloemenboeket.
Gezellige zondag.
Gr. Lida