Saturday, October 15, 2011

CDAC progressive challenge 4

Happy Saturday to all my friends.
Hope you had a good week and ready for a relaxing Saturday. Here it is just lovely sunny weather....sorry for those in the cooler regions of the world...but we are waiting for some rain.
Today I have the first of my cards for this series of the CDAC Progressive challenge, it closes today, so I am again just sneaking in. Thank goodness for the different time zones, it gives me a few extra hours.
This image is from Designs to Delight.

I coloured the image with Distress Ink pads, cut it out with a nestie, matted onto black which I then trimmed. The DP was a Halloween freebie from  SherrieK designs.
The embellishments were gifts last year in a RAK from a friend and came in very handy, as in South Africa we are not big on Halloween so all these bits and pieces are not freely available.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Craft your days away ...Halloween colours
Design2delight...Halloween
I will be back shortly with the second card for this challenge..

3 comments:

Riet said...

Wat een geweldige kaart Ursula.

Liefs Riet.

KraftyKoolKat said...

What friendly card. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, great image.

Thank you for joining us over at CYDA for our Halloween Colours challenge.

Hugs

Joanne xx