Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vintage twist at The Outlawz

Good afternoon friends,
Hope the week has gotten off to a good start for everyone. I am pretty much over my cold, so at least feel like doing something again.
I have a card today, but not sure where my mind was when I made this. It is for the colour challenge at The Outlawz
.
 The inspirational photo and colour palette was chosen by Teresa, with the twist being vintage. Now anyone looking at this colour palette will wonder where the green is on my card....Yes I have a green but when pulling out the papers I had taken a few greens, and then decided what to use, and forgot all about looking at the colours again, till I was ready to do this posting.....Can you believe it...I did use a tan, and a sort of a brown, but the camera decided it was more pink...Please forgive my colour choices this week.

Our sponsor for the month of November is  Delicious Doodles giving the winner 4 digital images of her choice.



OK so here is my card:

 
The DP I used was from paper pads of Marianne Design...La Musique and Vintage Pastels
The image is one from Dlicious Doodles, coloured with Distress inks.
Added a lacy corner diecut from Noor Designs, pearls, and lace to finish.
 
Entering the following challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles...Anything goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts...Pink, pearls, lace
Lady Anne's challenge...Anything goes
Eclectic Allapu #4...It's a vintage thing
One Stitch at a time#138...Anything goes
The Crafty Pad #195...Anything goes 
 
Hope your week continues to be good and see you again tomorrow. Take care and have fun
Love, Ursula


11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Ursula this is gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Ursula.

greetings karin

Teresa Arsenault said...

Your vintage design is stunning Ursula.

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Oh Ursula, you have made such a stunningly beautiful card, the papers are so delicate and that image you have brought to life with your clever colouring. That touch of lace finishes it off with the pearls. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
cardsbyladyanne

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Ursula - this is a beautiful card. Love the image and all the distressing really gives a vintage feel. Thanks for sharing your card at The Crafty Pad this week in our "Anything Goes" challenge.
Helen x (DT)

Tracy said...

Just beautiful, love the whole feel of this card.

Thank you for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week x

rachel said...

fab vintage card Ursula - really pretty - thanks for joining us this time at the crafty pad and good luck xx

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally love the vintage look of this card. Love the colors as well.

Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh this is stunning! I love vintage and this is just oozing shabby goodness! Thank you for linking up and playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad Challenge : ) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

Diary Card Fairy said...

Lovely card. Thanks to joining us at the Kaboodle Doodles.

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Lovely and what shabby chic beautiful looking card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Anything Goes” themed Items Challenge!

Kath - Admin
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/