Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas ornaments

Hello blogging friends,
Saturday is now almost a thing of the past here in South Africa, but I wanted to get this post done, as tomorrow is probably another busy day. I also just want to welcome my new followers, hope you will find some inspiration and come back often, I also love to read your comments.

The card I made was for the sketch challenge at The Outlawz.

I still need to make Christmas cards, so decided I may as well combine it with a challenge. I used my Spellbinder Christmas ornaments dies and cut them from various papers, added a piece of gold thread and mounted them with foam pads.
A red hibiscus in the corner finished it off. I stamped a sentiment a few times.

I do not make very many CAS cards, as I always feel it needs something else, but this time I left it at this point.

 
I will  enter a few challenges:
ATC's and cards with attitude #28...Anything goes
Fussy and fancy challenge #77...  I love Christmas
 Fat pages with attitude #28...Anything goes
Jingle Belles challenge...December to remembe
r
I hope you are all having a great weekend, keeping warm or enjoying the warm weather. Will see you back soon.
Take care and have fun,
Love Ursula



15 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the card Ursula!
beautiful colors and it doesn't need anything else.
The cake was delicious:)
Hugs,sandra

TenSGal said...

Very pretty, Ursula! Love those spectacular ornaments!

Susan

Kylie said...

Your baubles are gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

Monica said...

It turned out lovely, Ursula. Such a lovely flower and the baubles are so pretty.
Monica xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a lovely card Ursula.

greetings karin

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Ursula.


Liefs Riet.xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

So sweet and festive
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Sue said...

Very pretty baubles! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS. Sue x

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Great card Ursula. great take on the sketch.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very pretty - those baubles look so great together, a lovely CAS card :)

Edie said...

I love this card Ursula and the cards you make on The Outlawz. I'd like to put these ornaments on my Christmas tree. I'dbetter get busy. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Love this CAS card Ursula! Great take on the sketch.
Amelia x

Anonymous said...

Lovely Christmas design!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Fridays ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

stunning thanks for joining us at fat pages and cards with attitude and good luck emma xx

stressfreestamping said...

I like your variety of baubles! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!