Friday, March 7, 2014

Freebie Friday at Digistamps4Joy

Happy Friday friends,
Yes the first Friday of the month is here and it means a freebie at Digistamps4Joy. Margy has given us another one of her lovely scenic images this month..Lake Malawi. You want to head on over and collect it as it is only available for 2 days.





You need to have an account at the Shop, but it is free. so nothing to pay at the checkout.
I haven't had a chance to make a card for today, but will use it soon.
Some of my fellow DT have made gorgeous cards, so please visit HERE and you can get some inspiration.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend. I am off to HobbyX this morning. This is our only Craft show and I will go and do some browsing, shopping and meeting friends.

Will be back soon, till then take care.
Love Ursula

No comments: