Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lavender & Lace

Hello my blogging friends.
I am back again with my DT card for challenge #90 at Let's Craft and Create and the theme is ...lavender and lace.



For my card I decided to create my own background paper using a new stencil from Memory box and my Pan Pastels. I do like how this has come out, so will use it more often. Matted this onto a purple cardstock and attached some lace from my huge stash of lace. ...will I ever work through it all, but I need to remember to use it
.
The sentiment is from a sheet of Joycraft clear stamps...also new, stamped and cut out with a Nellie Snellen die cut, which I just love . Inked the edges. A lavender ribbon and pearls to finish.

I hope you will come and join in this challenge, and it has been decided that our challenges will last for a month, so you have until 8th April to enter.....but don't leave it till the last minute, come and have a look at the cards made by the DT. We would love to see your creations.

I will enter some challenges:
Sister Act card challenge #47...Anything goes
The Doodle Garden challenge #1...Anything goes
Come and Get it challenge...Ribbons and bows
Challenges 4 Everybody #39...Anything goes
Chalk-a-lot challenge #57...Use a stencil and chalk
Scribble and Scrap challenge #13...Anything goes
Deep Ocean challenge #73...Lace and Pearls
Our Daily Bread designs challenge #194...Amethyst, purple, lavender
Party Time Tuesday/Paper Nest #5...Anything goes
Shopping your Stash challenge #142...Sentiments

I wanted to post this last night, but got involved with something else and forgot to schedule this, so here I am now it is Wednesday morning. Hope you all have a great week and I will be back soon, I hope.
Take care,
 
Love Ursula

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge!

Sue said...

Gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge ...Sue DT

Teresa Arsenault said...

Sweet sentiment and lovely design, Ursula.

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Ursula xx

Alshandra said...

Beautiful card :-) Love the background you created and the lace you've used is beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at ODBD Shining the Light challenge. Elizabeth

Petra Swart said...

Love the lavender and the bg you've made, Ursula!! Nice sentiment!
Have a nice day!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ursula, it's wonderful to see you all the way from South Africa! And your card is beautiful with the lovely background! And I especially love this sentiment!! It's a special one, since I have so many wonderful friends throughout the world...not including you!! Such beautiful embellishments to finish off this lovely card! So glad you've joined us this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge, sweet friend! Warm hugs!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful and delicate

Christine L said...

Gorgeous creation - love your fab sentiment and layout!

Thanks for sharing at Paper Nest Dolls challenge - hope to see you again soon..

Christine (DT)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful!! I love your homemade bg paper, lace, pearls and design!!Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge!!
Hugs,
Chris

Linda Carson said...

I absolutely adore your card Ursula! Love the background you created! I'm new using pan pastels so your card is an inspiration to try them with a stencil! Beautiful lace and beautiful design! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

Leslie Hanna said...

Awesome job on the background! And I commend you for being able to match anything purple to anything else purple. :)

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!