Friday, July 4, 2014

Freebie Friday at DS4J

Good morning friends,
At least I am back to knowing what day it is today and can you believe..it is the first Friday of July, and that means  FREEBIE FRIDAY at Digistamps4Joy

Give a duck - Click Image to Close

Just look at this cutie..Give a Duck.. that is available for the next 3 days. All you do is go and log yourself in, put it in your basket and off you go. If you don't have an account it is easy to open one and believe me you don't have to buy anything else to get this cutie.


The DT have made some really awesome cards with this image so go and have a look HERE for some inspiration.  Please don't dilly dally and go and get your image soon.


I haven't been able to get my card done, but will post it in the next day or 2.





I wish you all a wonderful weekend and for my American friends have a great 4th July.
Take care and see you soon.
 
Love Ursula



No comments: