Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Show off your die cuts challenge #37 at Creative Craft Cottage 7 April

Good morning and a happy Tuesday to all my friends.

Here I am back again with my DT card for the challenge at Creative Craft Cottage #37...use diecuts. Now this shouldn't be a problem for most of us, so bring out those dies.






We are also so fortunate to have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge and the first of them is Karleigh Sue


The DT have made some lovely card using one of her images and I invite you to pop over and see the gorgeous projects.


I will have me card with the second sponsor image in the post below this one


This is my card using the image Hot Date which you can find HERE

The  DP I used is from one of the vintage paper blocs I bought some time ago when on holiday in The Netherlands. They have been so useful and I am starting to be left with scraps.

The image was coloured with Distress inkpads and cut out with a Nellie Snellen MFD.

The border was cut with a Marianne Die

Finished it off with pearls and ribbon.

I will enter the following challenges with this card:
Craft-Dee bowz...Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart...Anything goes
Mema's Crafts April challenge...Anything goes with a die or punch
Timbroscrapmania challenge #107...ribbons and pearls

Thanks for popping in and I do love to read any comments.  Have a great day and take care.
Love Ursula



7 comments:

Doreen said...

Lovely details and a fab image.xxx

creative lady said...

Nice card, love all the details. Thanks for joining Mema's Crafts.

Kim said...

Very elegant card with lots of details. Thanks for participating in the challenge at Mema's Crafts.

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is beautiful. I love your border and frame.
Hugs,
Teresa

Cheryl W. said...

Lovely card. I especially love that border. So intricate and pretty!

TenSGal said...

So gorgeous! you did a great job on that coloring!!! Wow~

Susan

lalkygirl said...

What a pretty card ,love the blue tones and beautifully coloured image
Thanks for joining us at Craft-DeeBowZ and good luck
Tracey