Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Colour challenge with snowflakes

Hello friends,
I am back after our lovely holiday to The Netherlands and The Black Forest. It takes a bit of time to get back into the normal routine, so after a few days of spending more time resting than doing...we arrived back to a heatwave of 32/34 deg. C...I think I am now ready to get back to doing my usual challenges.

This week my teamie AJ has chosen the colour palette and the twist to add snowflakes. Use at least 3 of the colours on your project.

Our sponsor for this month is Newton's Nook Designs with a $20 store credit for the prize.



Having just got back I took the easy way out and I do need tags for my Christmas gifts, so this is what I decided to make.





I coloured a tag that I had in my stash, with distress inks.

Found some paper in my stash with the colours I needed. Rounded the corners, added glitter and a snowflake embellishment.

Added peel-off words and green twine.

Will enter it into some challenges in a short while.











It's great to be back and thanks for looking. Have a wonderful week and see you soon.

Love Ursula

No comments: